- In need of a Head Housekeeper for a lovely 32 bedrooom castle! Does anyone know of someone suitable. 2 years ago
- Hello to my new followers -@RELISH_COOKBOOK @Eric_Enkele @buygiftvouchers @restaurantgifts 3 years ago
- Hello new friends - it has been ever so hectic these last few weeks!!! @SKL_Photography @weddingaffair 3 years ago
- Hello New Followers - @toastmaster_krj @HotelsDealsCOM @VickiArkoff @tweetforbusinez 3 years ago
- Well after all the snow yesterday expected to be snowed in today, but alas it rained so all is well and 8 degrees in Grantham 3 years ago
New Dates Announced!
Spring Pudding Club
Saturdays 28th April, 5th May & 12th May 2012
Summer Pudding Club
Saturdays 16th June, 23rd June & 30th June 2012
We will provide the children with uniforms equipment and ingredients, uniforms will be available to buy.
Your children will be given a copy of the recipes that they have completed to take home.
Also we can offer this as birthday party packages and for an extra £5 per head we can supply a buffet and birthday cake.
The price is £10.00 per child per session.
Certificated course by the Angel & Royal Chefs
For more information or to book your child onto to our Little Angels course, please call 01476 565 816 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
There is always something to do in the lovely town of Knaresborough – check out the new Spring Fayre…
A calendar of events is to follow.
Looking for something to do with the kids – both large and small over the Easter period. Well there is an abundance of things going on in both the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire near our hotels. Get yourself organised!!
Harrogate and Dales
Knaresborough Easter Fayre – 22nd April and 23rd April includes Entertainment, Market, Bouncy Castle and local bands, fun for all the family. http://www.knaresborougheasterfair.co.uk
Richmond, North Yorkshire – Cinderella at the Georgian Theatre Royal on Friday 22nd April 2011 from 7.30pm. http://www.georgiantheatreroyal.co.uk
York – National Railway Museum open daily from 10am-6pm Free Admission http://www.nrm.org.uk
Ripon – Newby Hall – Easter Fun Days 24th & 25th April between 11am – 4pm http://www.newbyhall.com
Ripley – Ripley Castle – Easter Egg Hunt and Activities 23rd – 25th April 2011 10.30am – 3pm http://www.ripleycastle.co.uk
Ripon – Fountains Abbey – Fountains in the Spring 23rd April 11-1pm and Easter Egg Eggsploits 25th April 2pm Best decorated egg and Egg Rolling Competitions. http://www.fountainsabbey.org.uk/
Grantham – Easter Trail in the garden on Saturday and Sunday, Craft activities in the Discovery Centre 10.30-4pm http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-beltonhouse
Just a small selection of the activities going on in the area for more information on the activities in our areas go to http://www.angelandroyal.co.uk/pages/links.php
Happy Egg Hunting